1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Posters. (ammended, read again)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BirdofPrey, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Attention Posters. (ammended, read again)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BirdofPrey, Dec 22, 2008.

1. BirdofPrey

BirdofPrey New Member

Arizona
    This is not Space Junk North. Do not feel free to spam, troll, and go off topic in any of the threads here. Those are the standard rules of the forum and this section is not an exception. If you feel it necessary to spam, post unrelated pictures, and otherwise go off-topic we have an entire section for that crap. Use it.

This section is for introducing yourself and saying hello to new members, threads and posts in violation of this will be removed; repeat offenses will only succeed in making me angry towards you.
    Side effects may include, reports to higher powers and a very mean BoP.

Additionally, I request that you don't just type the same thing in over 10 posts, but, instead, come up with something different for each post. It's hard to fell welcomed by somone who didn't even bother to put any effort into their post.

Also, since tags are a search tool, please don't abuse them, for the most part we don't need any tags here.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  2. KuraiKozo

KuraiKozo New Member

Uranus lol =D
    I second BoP, no more spammy posting in non spam area. i'm going to start being tougher about it so behave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.