1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Beta Release] Hydra Rancher II

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by Bugsquish, Oct 7, 2010.

[Beta Release] Hydra Rancher II

1. Bugsquish

Bugsquish Guest

Hey folks,

I've seen a lot of requests for this map to be remade in 3D over the last year. It was also one of my favourite UMS maps for the original Starcraft. So as the saying goes if you want something done do it yourself! The beta version is now up on Battlenet and playable in Europe.

[​IMG]

Please give it a blast and spread the word. I'm still balancing it and fixing bugs, so any feedback you can give is great, and I'd appreciate if you send me replays to hydrarancher2@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

There is another attempt someone made but mine is named Hydra Rancher II v1.0 Beta. Oh yea, as you probably know, Battlenet's Lobby system sucks. If you want a specific type of matchup (2v2v2v2 is default but you also have 2v2, 1v1v1v1 and 1v1) you need to select it from the mode dropdown. You also can't make a 1v1v1v1 or 1v1 game from a party or it messes up placement. You need to make the game then invite players once you've set the mode.

I've only played this against my bro as I don't really know anyone on Battlenet. So if you want to add me my character ID is 881. I'd be glad to give you a match!

Enjoy!

Bugsquish

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Man, if you weren't on Europe I would play with you.