1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan 1nsanity looking for Applicants

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Jonus, Aug 20, 2010.

Clan 1nsanity looking for Applicants

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Jonus, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Jonus

Jonus New Member

1nsanity currently has a very strong lineup which includes our 16 man Competitive Team which there rank is 3600+ in Masters league, with our strongest members breaking into the top 200. We are a competitively based clan, competing in many different leagues including CEVO, NGP, ESGL, SCL, Beercraft league, TQ League, and PTGL. We also host weekly tournaments and clan wars.

We are not just looking to add to our competitive roster, but to add to our community to which allows any player to join. We provide the benefits of full vent access and web page, a meeting place for everybody looking to improve their game and break into the competitive scene.

There are to levels of membership. The Competitive Team is the core members who will compete in our clan wars and league games. The second type is the community members who will have access to everything else, including the ventrilo and web page. We are looking to offer players the chance to discuss and compete with our very best players, either via the forums or in the arena during our weekly clan tournaments, and of course practice matches.

Everyone interested should apply online on the 1nsanity website at www.1nsanity.com. To become a community member and hone your skills check out the community section for further details.

If you feel you are already ready to take on the best of the best and challenge for a spot on the Competitive team, you must (1) Be 3100+ in masters (2) Perform well in an organized tryout (3) Also fill out an application on the website.

For questions or concerns please contact Jonus the team manager at JonusHK@gmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , or PM him on the 1nsanity website.

* Our channel is located in channel 1nsanity*

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  2. addict

addict New Member

would you ever take an alright player and train him up? because if so i'd be interested

3. sHiNiNg

sHiNiNg Guest

join

i am an avid sc2 player platinum 1v1 rank 12-13 and rising would you accept me?

4. sHiNiNg

sHiNiNg Guest

Im very interested in joining your clan i checked out the link on your page and was very impressed hit me back asap

5. KHaYMaN

KHaYMaN New Member

Oregon
    What's up with all the latin? Clicked on the video games forum link and got an entire news post written in latin.

6. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Member

Reality
    Oh hell no. Gtfo nub. I have copyrights!!!

7. Jonus

Jonus New Member

just a update we are looking for only members now that are high level diamond players only. If you are interested please go apply at our page thanks!

8. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    Jonus, we don't allow clans to post here solely for the purpose of recruiting...

9. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    Lolz

10. Jonus

Jonus New Member

oh I did not know this! my bad! But thank you for moving my post the right spot!

11. Jonus

Jonus New Member

lol

Lol do ya now:?

12. Jonus

Jonus New Member

Just a reminder that 1nsanity still has open recruitment! apply now if your looking for a amazing community to game with and improve your skills!

13. Uniopilia

Uniopilia New Member

Canada
    Looking for active english speaking clan....

Im TH.. in game DeryL