1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan HoA recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Deadly, Jan 14, 2014.

Clan HoA recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Deadly, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Deadly

Deadly New Member

Greetings everyone. :)

As the title says, we are recruiting!

Introduction

If you're looking for a friendly and social clan, you've clicked on the right thread. Clan HoA is a community which supports several games such as StarCraft II (obviously), Diablo III, League of Legends and last but not least, Minecraft as well as a couple more.

HoA: SC has one aim: providing a friendly place and atmosphere for members where they can play some games with friends that they will surely make whilst having a few laughs along the way. Let's face it, sometimes sitting there day after day just playing ladder games endlessly can be a bit boring and in some cases aggravating. We can fix that. From the majority of my time in HoA, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed my time. The members are tolerant and Don't believe me? Here are some of the testimonies from our members...
    Before I joined HoA, zerglings would run by me all the time! Now with my zealot buddy we can successfully block the ramp and give them a nice, warm Psi Blade Welcome. Thanks HoA!" - Generic starter Zealot whilst holding off a 10 pool.
    In the Dominion stimpacks are illegal, but since we joined HoA we get all the stimpacks we want and it's all thanks to HoA! Kerrigan doesn't stand a chance." - Martin the Marine, seconds before baneling bust.
    rawr... - Zergling #29

HoA - About us
    HoA, Horsemen of Apocalyspe, was founded in 2007 at the hightime of WarCraft III and became one of the most popular clans in the game. Other popular games have been supported since they were released. We are mainly based in Europe but anyone is welcome to join. In a summary, we have the main aim of wanting our members to have fun.
    Of course, we still hold competitive play in high regard (such as clan wars and in-house tournaments) if it is requested from our members but overall, having a good time is our top priority. We are always looking for new members to join us because after all, the more the merrier! Furthermore, your skill level is not something that we, as a community, value when it comes to you making an application. That is something that we can help you with along the way. Unfortunately, we cannot magically edit your MMR for you but our tolerant friendly members will help you improve.
    We can also provide you with everything you need to get to know everyone which consistis of an active forum as well as a TeamSpeak server to get to know your fellow members better. Because we can provide you with such things, we expect some things in return. These expectations are to simply remain active,meaning showing up at least once a week, on the forum and the TeamSpeak server to get to know your fellow members better. This should be doable for everyone i think.

Admins
    To give you an insight as to who the HoA: SC admins are, this is us:
    Drageon, the Harbinger. (Leader)
    Resi, the Advisor (Co-leader)
    DeadlyJoke, Officer & PR manager (deals with most affairs outside of the clan)
    Guonoo, Officer (an admin who plays often with the community and listens to feedback.)
    We are also looking for others to join the HoA: SC admin team so if you like the community and feel you want to contribute then you can apply to be an admin.

Information
    If you are interested, then here is the information:
    Forum: http://www.forum.clan-hoa.com/forum.php
    (Make sure you register on the forums before submitting an application.)
    Application: http://www.join.clan-hoa.com/
    If you have any questions at all, please ask down below or as an alternative, you can contact the admins on our skype accounts:
    - Drageon: patryk.kleczkowski
    - Resi: joe.baird27
    - DeadlyJoke: deadlyjoke2
    - Guonoo: fredrik.bruhn

We hope to see you around! :)

2. Resi

Resi New Member

Hello everyone!

I am Resi, the HoA: SC Advisor as menioned in the post above. :)

HoA: SC would just like to inform everyone that we are hosting a Micro Tournament on the EU server tonight at 5PM - 7PM GMT (+1 European Time). Anyone is welcome to take part in this event and I can assure you that you will be greeted with a warm welcome.

If you want to take part, you can contact the admins in-game and let them know:

Drageon #471
    Resi #906
    Deadly #639
    Gunoo #552

You are also welcome to come online on our TeamSpeak server to talk and have a good time while the event is active. A temporary password will created on our server and it will be created at 5PM and will last until 9PM so if you have enjoyed your time you can hang around for a bit longer. :)

The temporary password will be: practicenight

We hope to see you there! :)

There is also a 2nd event which I would like to inform you about. It will be a Practice Night on the EU server on Saturday 25th of January. The time of this event will be between 4PM and 7PM GMT (+1 European Time) I'm sure you have already guessed what is included in this event. but to make it clear, it's an event where all the members of HoA: SC get together to practice and improve our play and discuss strategies and have a good time!

Just like the previous event, you are welcome to come online on our TeamSpeak server, get involved with the conversation and have a good time. :) A temoporary password will be created at 4PM and will last until 9PM.

Again, the temporary password will be: practicenight

We hope to see you there! :)

3. Resi

Resi New Member

We're still recruiting! :)

4. Resi

Resi New Member

Hello everyone!

I am excited to inform you all that Clan HoA is having a SHOWMATCH on Saturday 8th at 7PM GMT between two of our best two players: Merlock (T) and Iepshis. (Z) it is worth noting that Iepshis was a former Master league player.

Everyone is welcome to tune in to this showmatch as it will be streamed and casted by myself and Guonoo, another admin.

If you would like to tune in, then contact me in-game! Resi #906

So, will Iepshis crush Merlock, or will Merlock have something up his sleeve...

[​IMG]

5. Resi

Resi New Member

This is the stream that the showmatch will be streamed on! twitch.tv/hoa_horizon

6. Deadly

Deadly New Member

Hello people out here,

we are still looking for you to become our new members!

greets,

Deadly

7. Resi

Resi New Member

Hey all!

We've had a high number of applications recently, where's yours?! :p

We hope to hear from you!

8. Resi

Resi New Member

Friendly bump!

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

9. EasyAI12

EasyAI12 New Member

hey! i want to join :D

10. Resi

Resi New Member

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply, EasyAl12.

If you want to join then you'll have to make an account on our forum and then apply. All the information that you need for this is in the first post above :)

Resi

11. Resi

Resi New Member

We're still recruiting!

12. Resi

Resi New Member

HoA: SC has grown a fair bit, help it grow even more!

13. Deadly

Deadly New Member

We're still looking for friendly, social and active members! :)

14. Deadly

Deadly New Member

Guys, our clan is constantly looking for new members.

Head on over to www.clan-hoa.com if you want to find a great social community to play Starcraft 2 with!

15. Deadly

Deadly New Member

Hallo fellow gamers!

HoA is back to recruiting after Christmas break.
    Check us out on www.clan-hoa.com and join us for loads of fun!

Regards,
    HoA Administration

16. Deadly

Deadly New Member

still recruiting please enquire at above link