1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Data editor needed (TiA)

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by ivanbin, Mar 12, 2012.

Data editor needed (TiA)

1. ivanbin

ivanbin New Member

Map Name is "This is Anime" It is a remake of the original SC1 map and is a battle arena type map, with multiple cahracters that use different skills to completely destroy each other.

This is the link to the SC1 version of the map, if anyone has SC1 and feels like trying it out.

This map is amazing. However, the team is currently in need of a data editor. Should we find one, it will not take all that long to complete the map, as most of the models and such is already finished. This map will 100% be the favorite map for a very very long time, and YOU could be the one who makes it happen. Currently, the only thing I found that is close to this, is a map where you each get a wizard,a nda re able to customize your skills. That map is slow, boring, has very bad special effects and is completely horrible compared to this.

For those of you who want to be remembered, and like a challenge, this will be a great opprotunity to prove how amazing you are.

With this, I am asking any one who is good with the SC2 Data editing to post here or to email me at ivanbin@ymail.com in order to help the team with tbringing this great map to the #1 spot in custom games.

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    ...did you already find your guy/girl?

3. ivanbin

ivanbin New Member

More people are always welcome. How may I contact you?

4. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    On here...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019