1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DoD clan recruiting.( any skill level)

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Reasoner, Aug 21, 2011.

DoD clan recruiting.( any skill level)

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Reasoner, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Reasoner

Reasoner New Member

Hello.

DoD is a RTS clan, we majorly just feature in Sc2 and the age of mythology games, we have most members in EU but still quite a few in NA, and there is much that can be taught :) From masters to bronze ( Not a lot of bronze anymore) All leagues are welcome...

If you're interested you can either message me in game ( code 455) or visit the site.

http://www.thedodclan.com/index.php?

You need to apply with an application then a trial game.

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    The site seems to have a quality design but I'm sure people would like to have a look around the site and clan before deciding to register/join. If you could have the site made public that would be nice.

3. Reasoner

Reasoner New Member

That is a fair point. You can register with whatever name you want ( It can get changed later ) With access to quite a bit but yea, it would be nice if guests just saw a bit more. But registering doesn't mean you're in the clan or making any commitment.

4. Makki

Makki Member

Denmark
    Okay so i've just requested to join this clan.. its my first clan so im excited as to how it will go

5. Reasoner

Reasoner New Member

Gl! Your application was approved, you just need to face someone for your trial match. ( You dont need to win to be accepted :p)

6. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I understand that, just know that not all people trust random clan websites with their e-mail address, especially when they just want to skim through it. For example I would've liked to peruse your site but I don't intend to join any clan, so I don't see why I should register. Anyway, just thought I'd give some feedback on the site. Good luck recruiting.

7. Reasoner

Reasoner New Member

Yes, thanks for the advice. I have brought this idea with the clan :)

8. Reasoner

Reasoner New Member

Sorry for double posting, but thanks again for the feedback. DoD should now be more accessible to anyone, however access is limited to some things.