1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fever Clan is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by FEVER Little_T, Aug 11, 2010.

Fever Clan is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by FEVER Little_T, Aug 11, 2010.

1. FEVER Little_T

FEVER Little_T New Member

California
    Hello there,

My gamer tag is Little_T_79, and I am a leader of Fever Clan here to recruit new members for StarCraft 2. Fever is an online gaming community devoted to giving the best gaming experience for beginner and expert alike! Although our members play predominately First Person Shooters, we are branching into the RTS niche with StarCraft 2. Right now the clan boasts over 300 members, many of them have been playing the game non-stop since its release. Are you an international player? No problem! Although we are based in the US, we have many Canadian members as well as a few that live in Australia, South America and countries in the EU (Ireland, Sweden and England just to name a few). Drop by our forums and join in the Fever gaming community!

Little_T_79
    Fever Clan Commander of the Army
    xfire: littlet790

**Link: http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php

Here is a little more about Fever Clan:
    FeverClan is an Online gaming community with members from all countries around the world. We currently support Call of Duty 4, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Left for Dead 1 & 2, and StarCraft 2. We are a mature gaming clan that places an emphasis on creating a casual gaming atmosphere for our members. The number one thing that Fever looks for in its new members -- is the ability to have fun. We place a high premium on competitive play, but at the end of the day -- the friendships we have within our community are worth far more than the score at the end of the round. For this reason absolutely NO CLAN DRAMA or CHEATING is tolerated. In addition, our members take pride in contributing towards our online community. This creates a very laid back yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. We are always looking for new members to join us. Player skill is not important, whether you're a casual noob, expert, or someone in between -- all are welcome to join in our fun. FeverClan is currently recruiting mature players meeting three basic criteria --

1. Players must be of 16 years of age or older.
    2. Players must be in our hosted Teamspeak 2 server while playing with other Fever Members.
    3. Players must be active on the forums.

Our Forum is extremely active, with topics ranging from games, sports, humor, cooking, and computer support. While we are here to have fun, we also believe it is important to follow rules, so please take some time to read over the rules in our forums, and we hope to get to know you better in the near future.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. Dillpickle

Dillpickle Guest

Hey Fever! I've been looking for a good SC2 clan since i picked up the game at midnight on the release and your clan looks strong. Im 17 and live in eastern Canada and as of today im silver in 1v1. I also play BFBC2 a lot so i dont know how that fits into the clan thingy but anyways if you can get back to me about tryouts or anything im extremely interested. My SC2 name is also Dillpickle. Thank You muchly

And ohh yeah i have a mic as well and use Ventrilo but will dl Teamspeak or whatever that is :p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
  3. FEVER Little_T

California
    Hey Dillpickle!

I just signed onto the Fever forums and see that you have put in an app! You are on the right track. I'll look at the application and hopefully by the time you read this you will be a Fever member :)

Take Care,
    Little_T

4. FEVER Little_T

California
    Fever now has over 62 SC2 members and rising! Thanks to starcraft2forum.org because 25 of our members have found us directly through this post!

We are still recruiting for those of you who are looking for a clan.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  5. Shadow[E]

Shadow[E] Moderator

Mass
    Nice forums, good layout. How long have you guys been around? Were you around on SC/BW bnet?

6. FEVER Little_T

California
    We have been around since 2007. We started as only a FPS clan when Battlefield 2 came out, and since then have supported many other games. Now that we have seen the popularity of SC2, we wanted to reach out to a whole new group of gamers, so Fever now supports starcraft (as well as talks about supporting more games in the RTS genre).

So a long winded way to say, we have been around for awhile, and we aren't going leaving anytime soon.

7. Chunky

Chunky New Member

hey im looking to join a clan on sc2, just brough the game last night but im a fast learner, plus i played sc1 for over 4 years but past 12 months i took a break due to school and work. but i can get better soon. im very active on forums due to my work, i get to use internet all day haha. please lmk if meet the requirement.

pm would be good thanks

8. FEVER Little_T

California
    Just saw you on the forums. You have been accepted. Welcome to Fever :)

9. FEVER Little_T

California
  10. FEVER Little_T

California
    An update for those of you still looking for a clan:

-Fever now has over 70 SC2 members!
    -2 platoons with four capable officers to help you when you need it.
    -And New to the mix, for the past month we have been running a competitive squad (The Dragoons)

If you want to join Fever, or if you just want to check us out, feel free to drop by the forums (link in post #1)

11. FEVER Little_T

California
    Over 80 SC2 members! And our competitive squad is running well!

We are also now recruiting for League of Legends and Call of Duty: Black Ops. So if you are a gamer that likes to jump around between RTS and FPS, come check us out!

12. HDSpunky

HDSpunky New Member

I would like to join

I would like to join your clan if your still recruiting. I'm currently active Starcraft 2 player. I'm new to RTS games but I've been playing since the release date of SC2 and I'm currently in Silver league 2nd place. I don't know what are the requirements to join but I'm sure i can work hard to meet them.

Spunky.

13. Pestilencee

Pestilencee New Member

Alaska
    Trying to post app

I noticed in the forum you have an area in which you have posted a nice process for applicants trying to join. For some reason connection error keeps popping up each time i try to click on the forum link to get to it. Any ideas why?

14. FEVER Little_T

California
    The requirements are to be mature and enjoy gaming. Thats it!

Please stop by the forums and post an application in our recruiting section using the following format:
    http://www.feverclan.com/forums/showthread.php/22837-What-is-Needed-To-Join-Fever

Thats it! Once a leader looks at your app and approves it you are part of one of the largest growing gaming communities on the internet!

Hope to see you soon
    LT

15. FEVER Little_T

California
    Well, here is the link to find out what to post to join:
    http://www.feverclan.com/forums/showthread.php/22837-What-is-Needed-To-Join-Fever

Just make a post in the recruiting section with that information. After that is done a leader will review your app and hopefully you will be accepted.

I know we have been having issues because we have had SOO much traffic recently that this may have lead to having a connection error. We are now getting about 2,170 visitors a day, where we used to get 300, so we had to switch webhosts and what not, but everything should be good to go now. Hope to see you soon!

LT

16. FEVER Little_T

California
    Well thank you. We try to look professional at all times.

17. FEVER Little_T

California
    Fever is starting a new in-house tournament against other members! Join now while sign ups are still going on!

18. Vuraraabnom

Vuraraabnom Guest

I wouldve thought everyone would have a clan by now, but just gimme a little info, would it be wise to start playin now if u had trouble playing the campaign?

19. FEVER Little_T

California
    Come a join. We are a clan that takes members of all skill level. The important thing is to have a good time.

20. Just dropping by to say Hi and for a bump