1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Guest Pass request thread! [ONLY POST REQUEST HERE!]

Discussion in 'General StarCraft 2 Discussion' started by Regi, Aug 23, 2010.

Forum Guest Pass request thread! [ONLY POST REQUEST HERE!]

Discussion in 'General StarCraft 2 Discussion' started by Regi, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Regi

Regi New Member

*Edit By TheXev*
    The executive order has been handed down, we're moving all guest pass request into this thread. Please post any new request for StarCraft II Guest Pass ONLY into this thread.

*8-31-10*
    Your threads will now be deleted without being moved here.

Please post the following information:
    - StarCraft I Region you are requesting
    - How to send you guest key

*Original Regi Message*

I'm just wondering if anyone has a spare guest pass for me to try out Starcraft II? Thanks to anyone who will give me one of these.. please PM me if anyone can.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  2. fosterdude15

fosterdude15 Guest

i want one too if anyone has one please

3. RentonE7

RentonE7 Guest

Can anyone give me a Guest Pass?

Yah, I've played the game on my friends computer, It is mad sweet, Can anybody spare me one?

4. hugopari

hugopari Guest

SC2 US Guest Pass

Hey guys,
    does someone have 1 spare pass? id love to test this game!
    Ive never played starcraft, and dont know how it will run on my mac...

5. Suzina

Suzina New Member

California
    Sorry, but you should consider buying Starcraft 2. Unless you are a teenager with no money at all.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  6. whit

whit New Member

pm me

7. whit

whit New Member

pm me

8. whit

whit New Member

pm me for pass

9. Vincent

Vincent Guest

My friend needs a guest pass but i gave mine away, so i was wondering if anyone has one they can spare? Will Appreciate it!!

10. Vangelis21

Vangelis21 New Member

can someone explain what exactly a guest pass is and how it is meant to be used?

11. Vangelis21

Vangelis21 New Member

guest pass + maps

i have 2 questions:

1) what exactly is a guest pass. how is it meant to be used and what does it do and where do you put it?

2) where can i find the default skirmish maps of the game? anyone can upload them?

thanks

12. TheXev

TheXev Active Member

Corry PA USA
    The map issue is an on going issue we're discussing in Tech Support. "Where are my skirmish maps? versus AI etc." Some people have solved their problem. Write a post in that thread and post your dxdiag dump.

A guest pass is something you can give a friend so they can try StarCraft 2 out in its entirety for a few days. So if you have a friend that isn't sure if their computer can play the game, or if they will even like the game, give them that pass and your install disc so they can try the game out!

13. Vangelis21

Vangelis21 New Member

but if i am going to give them my disc too (even for one time) why don't they play at my (anyone's) computer until they see that they like it or not, instead of having just 7 hours of gameplay? i don't get it really

14. zagonia

zagonia Guest

Spare guest pass anyone???

hey guys.

just wondering if anyone got a spare guest pass (us)? i just ordered the game but it wont be coming in till next week, and i really wanna play it now? anyone?? would really appreciate it.

15. Stirlitz

Stirlitz Member

Greece
    I just got the game and both my passes are unused. It's EU version, though, but EatMeReturns gave me his own pass from the US version and I made do with that(it can be a bit of a pain to dl and install one version and then uninstall and reinstall the other, but meh, it's 7 hours of free sc2 goodness! :) )

If you're still looking for a key and are interrested in an EU version, I can give you mine, mate, just give me a PM.

Cheers and gl!
    (PS: one other thing that you might not like is your profile not being updated if you change versions. I lost my trial achievments and progression in the swap, though it wasn't really something much that 7 hours of play can't make up for :p)

Edit: Thanks for the moving of the thread, mods, and sorry for making a new thread when there was a sticky :S
    Cheers! :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  16. TheXev

TheXev Active Member

Corry PA USA
    The executive order has been handed down, we're moving all guest pass request into this thread. Please post any new request for StarCraft II Guest Pass ONLY into this thread.

*edit* In hind sight, it might have been better to close all of the older threads and just let them die. -_-

*8-31-10* Your threads will now be deleted without being moved here.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  17. MrLolage

MrLolage Guest

Guest Passes?

Does anyone have any guest passes that are not needed, we could really use it... thanks you guys :D
    please send to this email: the_king1337[at]live.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  18. Stirlitz

Stirlitz Member

Greece
    Guest Pass request thread here. btw you'd like the Eu or US version? I can provide an EU pass if you don't mind the 2 inconveniences it has for US players(having to download+install eu version and then uninstall, download+reinstall the US one, and you don't get to keep your achievments or stats from those guest pass hours in the opposite version). If that's fine with ya I'll send you an EU key

19. MrLolage

MrLolage Guest

Thanks for the link to the thread, didn't know about that hehe. I am looking for US/NTSC passes by the way.

20. MrLolage

MrLolage Guest