1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help With SC II Editor

Discussion in 'Maps and Replays' started by Expatcat, Aug 1, 2010.

Help With SC II Editor

Discussion in 'Maps and Replays' started by Expatcat, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Expatcat

Expatcat Guest

Hey there guys. Im very new to the Map Editor, since it did not work for me in the original Starcraft. I am very slowly learning how to use it through experimentation, but I have a problem I can't figure out.

I created a trigger in which units will spawn at "Location 1" every 2 seconds. Now, I want to be able to stop them from spawning when I move a unit to "Location 2" (Which will be a beacon) But no matter what I do, I can't seem to stop the marines from spawning! Help?

2. Expatcat

Expatcat Guest

I hate to double post, since I know it is taboo on most forums, but I really need this problem solved! If someone could just start me out with a way to stop the spawn in any way, I could figure it out from there. The beacon was just an example, I just want to be able to end the spawn after a certain amount of time or after another event.

3. bkg360

bkg360 New Member

you can look up tutorials online check Google and YouTube i cant seem to find it it didn't come with the game for me and there aren't any downloads so i would not know

4. Expatcat

Expatcat Guest

Well, my request seems a bit to specific for tutorials, I've tried every keyword in every search engine I can find. I came here in hope of someone with experience who knows what to do. Thanks for the advice anyways, though. :D