1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

here to download starcraft 2 maps

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by Inmaculada, Jan 11, 2011.

here to download starcraft 2 maps

1. Inmaculada

Inmaculada New Member

What's the best place to download starcraft 2 maps from? I want lots of maps for when the game comes out, including some maps for starcraft and maps for starcraft 2. Also, if they have starcraft 2 mods and maybe replays that would be great too

2. Makki

Makki Member

Denmark
    I prefere SC2Mapster ^^
    maybe its just cause thats really just the only website i know where to download maps at xD
    heres the link - http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps

3. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Downloading SC2 maps will not allow you to play them unless you publish them as your own through the editor, which is ENTIRELY frowned upon. For SC2, you would be much better off doing what Blizzard wants you to do, which is to download the maps through the in-game "join a game" screen.

If you are looking to learn the editor, then yes. Download many maps and learn how to do things with them.

Also, the game is already out? Have they not released it in all countries or something?

Also also, thread moved to the SC2 maps section.