1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hosting 2 tournaments for all skill lvl

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by BTNHfan99, Sep 27, 2010.

Hosting 2 tournaments for all skill lvl

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by BTNHfan99, Sep 27, 2010.

1. BTNHfan99

BTNHfan99 New Member

Greetings, I am not sure if this is allowed here or if this is the right section.

I am BTNHfan #106. I am hosting two 1v1 tournaments for all skill lvl which would start as soon as next week. (Depending on how soon I can fill up the slots).
    The first tournament will be high Bronze to Gold players. While the other will be Platinum to Diamond players.

These games will not be scheduled, I along with a buddy of mines will monitor each player and notify you when your opponent is online and able to play the round.
    (However, I would prefer you to be active. Contestants who are not present after 3 days will be automatically eliminated.)

I would like to have a minimum of 16 players for each of the two tournaments. I've also posted this same thread in another forum in hopes to grab more players.
    As soon as I get enough players I will post a link to the brackets.

How to enter: Simply type in your SC2 account name here along with your 3 digit character code and/or add me and I will have a look at your profile online and place you in the appropriate tournament.

Rules:
    -The matches will be of a best of 3 match. The two finalist will duke it out in a best of 5 match.
    -The first game should be played in Xel'naga Caverns (imo most balanced map) while the loser of the first game will have the option to chose the map for the 2nd game. (Losers choice)
    -Only 2 or 4 player maps are allowed.
    -Replays should be saved,spectators are optional aslong as both players agree.
    -Contestants must have their status set to busy before the game starts to prevent any spectators privately messaging them

Once again, brackets will be posted as soon as I get enough players. There are no prizes involved or any fees to enter. This is strictly just for fun and a great way to socialize and show your competitive side.
    GL and HF!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. rifT_Theory

rifT_Theory New Member

Singapore
    OMG! Please sign me up. I'll be online on Friday night(151010). Although I'm sort of rusty due to the fact that I'm unable to play for 5 days a week till June 2011.

3. ty89ty

ty89ty New Member

if its not too late i would love to attend the tournament for diamond league, name is AsSaSsIn code : 456 plz tell me if im too late and if not when it will happen