1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you like the female monk in Diablo 3?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by HuxleyStronghead, Feb 18, 2010.

How do you like the female monk in Diablo 3?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by HuxleyStronghead, Feb 18, 2010.

1. HuxleyStronghead

HuxleyStronghead New Member

I have to say that I find her hair cut a bit strange. Not so spiritual like long hair. Though male monks don't have hair at all on their heads. So maybe it is just me. :rolleyes:

2. asdf

asdf New Member

not bad, although i have to say she doesn't look very monk-y in the outfits i've seen.

i'm glad blizz isn't over-sexualizing the female classes. the female barbarian is very... barbaric. i don't want to **** with her, in any way.

3. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Blizz has gotten a lot better with non-flashy clothing and less-then-pretty females since the start of WoW.

4. Kaaraa

Kaaraa Space Junkie

United States
    Her hair looks fine in the concept art. It's simple - as it should be for a monk. However the game model's hair looks highly stylized, as if it were taken off the head of a hipster boy/girl. As asdf said, it's good to see they're not oversexualizing women this time around, though this piece of concept art tells me that Blizzard it still having a hard time attaching obsurdly large shoulderplates to anyone that kills things for a living.

As for the Barbarian: There's a reason why no one dares use "Barbie" as a nickname for the job class.