1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Powerful is the Fallen One?

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Story and Races' started by The Arizonan, Nov 7, 2010.

How Powerful is the Fallen One?

1. The Arizonan

The Arizonan Member

USS John C. Stennis (Bremerton, WA)
    Is there any information on how powerful he is? I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of those guys that have a lot of special abilities, but you could still sneak up on him and shoot him with a handgun.

2. 1n5an1ty

1n5an1ty Member

Reality
    Do you realize that Maar was incredibly powerful?
    Now, the Fallen One is a Xel'Naga (pretty sure), a species whose nature is that of a hybrid -- having purity of form and essence. I wouldn't be surprised if it was around the power level of Maar (seeing as Maar drew his power from preservers). Prolly he is stronger tho.

3. Adam803mf

Adam803mf Guest

You have to pay the price but if you do you can only win.

4. Kimera757

Kimera757 New Member

He has a game unit, only viewable in the editor though.

5. Meyerm

Meyerm New Member

Mar Sara (kidding), Chicago
    Is there a pic of this game unit? Are there stats?

6. Kimera757

Kimera757 New Member

I can't find him in the map editor, alas. (If I did, I would have posted them.)

He might not be much of a physical threat, anyway, as he's old. This is assuming he's a xel'naga; his artifacts (I'm assuming they're his) are only thousands of years old, rather than millions of years old. Perhaps he's a one-off?

7. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

aah yes, because ancient beings forged out of pure shadow are well-known to be frail, meek beings. Especially if their very name evokes power. Guess age does that to a guy.

In a more serious manner, he could have simply made the artifacts a few thousand years ago.

Or maybe he is the rift in the time-space continuum caused by the decline of the xel'naga and the lack of rise of a new group given form.

8. Meyerm

Meyerm New Member

Mar Sara (kidding), Chicago
    I managed to find this:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/darkvoice.png/sr=1

I want to say dark Voice is a Xel'naga that turned evil and went his own way to pursue plans of his own, seperate from the rest of the Xel'naga race (hence- Fallen one), but the size of this model says otherwise, unless it's either a fake or a mistake. A lit up version of his portrait shows him wearing armor similar in design to a Protoss High Templar (but black), and unless Protoss armor is meant to immitate that of their "gods," I don't know what Dark Voice is.

9. en_taro_me

en_taro_me New Member

most powerful creature of starcraft universe,IMO