1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get more than 3 upgrades?

Discussion in 'General StarCraft 2 Discussion' started by DeepBlue, Oct 23, 2013.

How to get more than 3 upgrades?

1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue New Member

So I beat both WoL and HotS on Brutal and now I wanna have a little fun. I replayed both on casual and used the "iamironman" cheat to get a few upgrades to blast thru the game but it sucked because on casual the enemy isn't as aggressive and barely does anything in the game. That and it STILL takes many hours to beat.

I wanna beat the same annoying, rushing aggressive beasts but with 4 or 5 upgrades. Something that'll blast me thru the game but still require effort.

On Starcraft Broodwar I played thru all the campaigns by hacking my upgrades to 5 with a memory searcher but this isn't as simple on SC2 and it takes FOREVER to search thru 2 gigabytes of memory for a number that in the end I never find.

Anyone know of an upgrade hack?

Please don't suggest me to use other cheats like fast build or infinite money, those are out of the question.

PS: There's a cheat in WoL to start with all the credits and all the research which was cool, is there a similar thing for HotS to start with all kerrigan abilities?

2. Crazio

Crazio New Member

I heared that HOTS had the build in cheat safe blabla. Better protection etc. However there might be a custom scII HOTS install somewhere on the net. Lets say, a ripped/boosted version. Saw one for WoL.

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue New Member

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. xD
    Rephrase?