1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for fun, non-competivive clan.

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Xita, Sep 13, 2011.

Looking for fun, non-competivive clan.

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Xita, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Xita

Xita New Member

I'm here playing SCII to have fun, so I really want to join clan that's accepting. I'm currently 10th in my bronze league, and I admit I'm a pretty bad player (for now). I'm mature, and so I look for clan that has mature members.

2. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    my honest opinion, you need to work on your mechanics before joining a clan/team because they won't teach you the mechanics, only polish them.

Think about joining a team like going to university, but you need to go through high school to learn your basics.

Keep playing, practice, watch youtube videos. If you don't want to ruin your ladder ranks, just play custom games or team games, like 4v4 to learn your basics, such as multitasking, hotkeys, control groups, macro timings, build timings.

You might say "I can just join a clan that has bronze players, for me to play with.". This helps a little but you want as much experience against different styles of playing. Also learning from other bronze players, isnt the really the best way to go :X.

Playing team games, battlenet always tries to give you a challenge against better players. Also you can watch your teammates play, and see how they do things.

good luck

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  3. FEVER Little_T

FEVER Little_T New Member

California