1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map Hacker?

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by Forcelink, Oct 15, 2010.

Map Hacker?

1. Forcelink

Forcelink New Member

I just played a match this morning, and I was rushed hard by this protoss guy. I realize I played the match entirely wrong, and it was early morning, so Im not really thinking clearly. Anyways, if you notice how he looks at each individual base before sending his probe out, and HAPPENS to go to mine, from his camera POV the replay makes it look like it might be MHing. Im just asking whether or not you guys think it is, im not asking for a critique of my overly crappy performance.
    Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Takaim

Takaim Member

Alright..first off.. Go punch yourself in the nuts for leaving that game. -.- You had that game EASILY. All ya had to do was kill that guys pylon and he'da prolly left. Just because he has one cannon up doesn't mean you can't still kill the pylon off. It only had like a few hits left anyway. Not to mention if you had microed your scvs you could have brought a whole bunch around to the pylons backside and attacked it as well. He wasn't map hacking, he was just incredibly bad at the game so he had to look at the actual map in order to click where he wanted to send his probe. Don't give up so easy bro, you had that easy.

3. Forcelink

Forcelink New Member

Yeh, I know I shouldnt have left, and about the microing, as I said, it was early morning and I was half asleep. Ill punch myself in the nuts when I get home. Thanks.

4. Takaim

Takaim Member

No prob.