1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map request

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by Cabbage, Jun 29, 2011.

Map request

1. Cabbage

Cabbage New Member

I don't know whether any mappers reading this will be willing to recreate my personal favourite sc1 UMS map.
    But I hope someone will, and that it won't raise any copyright issues. Couldn't find the original maker of the map. Anyways...

The map is called Single And Team Control (SAT control). You get to choose any type of unit composition and will be up against a certain build by the computer. Upgrades must be researched (but will remain for the rest of the game) and any resources left can be used to upgrade weapons/armor which will be useful in the long run.

After winning the first round (which are fought individually), the surviving units from all players are transported to a larger arena where they have to fight the same type of enemy units again, but this time cooperatively.

I really liked the map since you can find so many different combinations to win the round. I would definitely like to see in recreated in sc2 with sc1 and sc2 units, so people can get even more creative.

Link of the maphttp://renaka.com/post/2009/08/01/SCMOTD

Yup.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    I've played a similar game, except that instead of making your own build, you were randomly given a set of units for each level.