1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protoss - Stalkers and Colossi

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by Gandromidar, Mar 8, 2012.

Protoss - Stalkers and Colossi

1. Gandromidar

Gandromidar New Member

Queensland, Australia
    Hey all,

What I've been doing with a friend is that essentially she goes random, and I always pick Protoss. No matter what I always go Stalker+Colossus.

Her Protoss = Z and DT's
    Her Terran = The usual MMM+ Tanks.
    Her Zerg = Lings into Roaches, then if it gets lategame, mass muta with a few BL's.

But most of the games we seem to lose. I mean, I go for my Colossi as fast as possible, but still getting whatever Stalkers I can afford until then (usually 3gate). I end up having 20+ Stalkers (not getting Blink, since Colossi with Extended Thermal Lance is expensive) and 2 - 4 Colossi before we move out our armies, but the enemy always focuses down my Colossi before they have a chance to do much. Even if I micro them really well! It sucks.

Can anyone help? :/

2. olmaster

olmaster New Member

Netherlands
    Watch whitera's special tactics and see how he transitions into 4gate, 2gate robo, fast expand.
    The trick is scouting and agressive play.

I would change colossi into a few immo's..

3. Gandromidar

Gandromidar New Member

Queensland, Australia
    A few immortal's? Well, maybe versing another Protoss or possibly a Terran going mech. But deffs not a Zerg.