1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about the Map editor

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by spainion, Apr 25, 2010.

Questions about the Map editor

1. spainion

spainion Guest

Does anyone know if I make a 256x256 map in this for an RPG if it will still run in the release client?

Also has anyone been able to test there maps I seem to get an "Unable to Load Map" Error but I presumed it was because they said we can't play them on BNet? Is there a way I can test maps to make sure my scripts are working?

2. L3ttuc3

L3ttuc3 New Member

256x256 is fine. and just hit the test document button or ctrl+f9 to test your map.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  3. spainion

spainion Guest

Well thats not what I mean whenever I try to test any map the game just says Unable to load map.

Is there something specific I should be doing in the settings/property in order to get it to load or is it just disabled for now?

EDIT: I figured it out is was something stupid, the game just won't load if you have the campaign .mods listed as Dependant, thanks for the response though.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
  4. Omar21

Omar21 New Member

please man explain more how u fixed this issue :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014