1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roleplay - After broodwar.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mortal314, Jun 21, 2010.

Roleplay - After broodwar.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mortal314, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Mortal314

Mortal314 New Member

I found this idea from another forum. Anyway here it is.
    The story that everyone can be part of.
    First you must create character.
    Tell us he's
    Name - Example Aleksey Stukov
    History/biography/current location - Example : He was born on earth then he was part of UED fleet. After kerrigan destroyed UED he landed on Shakuras and now looking for a way out.
    Race/type of unit -Example : Terran Marine from Earth
    Political views/agenda(if he is member of terran dominion or UED remnant or perhaps part of kerrigans swarm etc)
    Starting Weapons/skills/properties/amount of controlled minions - For example marine C-14 rapid fire rifle, E-9 pistol or Cerebrate who controls 10 zerglings and 5 hydralisks
    Personality -Is he peaceful pacifist or tyrant conquerer etc

Rules.
    1. Be serious. Don't try to screw up story by posting meaningless spam.
    2. After you post you got to wait till 2 other people post and then you can post again. So that the story will develop and not only 1 person will lead the storyline.
    3. All characters must be as a unit from starcraft:Broodwar. No units/characters from starcraft2 or starcraft ghost.
    4. You cant control already existing characters like kerrigan or raynor cause they are already part of official storyline you must create your own characters.

When there will be enough characters I will launch the story.
    ---

Okay here is my character.
    Name - Nutcracker.
    Unit - Zerg Cerebrate
    Biography - Was a cerebrate under Daggoth command. After Daggoth died he teleported throught warp rift onto dark moon located near Char and now rebuilding hes own swarm.
    Arsenal/skills - Controls a little hive cluster with 1 hatchery, 20 drones and 10 hydralisks. Has ability to create warp rifts and transport himself and his swarm to other planets althought must consume alot of minerals cause it takes alot of energy.
    Political agenda - Looking for other cerebrates so that he can form a new overmind and defeat kerrigan and regain swarm.
    Personality - Cold calculating strategy leader with desire to bring zerg to perfection the first overmind was seeking.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. Mako

Mako New Member

Well I need to please my immature mind so..... hahaha nut cracker? really? lol.
    Back to srs bsns.

Name - John Blitzkov
    Unit - Terran Marine
    Bio - Was a former colonel in the UED. During the last battle between the UED fleet and Zerg Swarm the UED's spine was broken and many ships were destroyed. After the chain of command had completely broken down he ordered his battlecruiser Triumphant Digression and remaining forces to break off contact and retreat. The small battered fleet managed to limp away to a small frontier colony of the Dominion. He's become a symbol of freedom and rebellion to the small colony of Babylon.
    Arsenal/Skills - In command of his capital ship Triumphant Digression , 10 Vikings (or Valkyries work too?) , 8 Platoons of infantry, 6 Dropships/medivacs, 2 Armored divisions (6 vultures, 2 siege tanks, and three goliaths per division), Command Center, Barracks, Armory, Starport, Eng. Bay, and 20 SCV's. Constantly motivates subordinates and keeps morale high.
    Political Agenda - Gathering recruits for a planet-wide rebellion against the Dominion, possibly looking to join Raynor.
    Personality - A skilled tactician, outgoing, strong motivator, looking out for humanity.

Note: Is this SC 2 units or BW? Also kinda made my portion big... but trying to stay realistic as well.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  3. Mortal314

Mortal314 New Member

Only SC:BW units allowed.
    Hope more characters will join soon so we can start.

4. Alsojames

Alsojames New Member

I'm in, the Dark Templars didn't become a playable unit till BW right?

[​IMG]
    Name: Azreyel
    Race: Protoss Dark Templar
    Bio: Fought in the Brood Wars alongside the Protoss. He is a mere 355 years old, but he has claimed many a Zerg life. He displays a burning hatred for the Zerg after they killed his brother.
    Arsenal: Dual-ended scythe and a burning hatred for Zerg.
    Political Views: Loyal to the Dark Templars, specifically the Zer'atai. Believes Tassadar to have been a great hero.
    Personality: Battle-hardened and very determined to fight. Outside of battle he is outspoken and often humorous.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  5. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Few comments from a lore geek, Alsojames:

-Do protoss even have brothers?
    -No Dark Templar is loyal to the conclave. They were banished by the conclave in fact.
    -I am not sure any war in Brood War is called 'The Brood wars'. I have no clue though, it is very unclear which battles are part of the brood war and which are not.

6. Alsojames

Alsojames New Member

-I would think so. If not, then someone who he would percieve as a brother
    -Oh yeah, I'll edit that.
    -Meh

7. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

When playing a protoss, I would advise choosing one of the clans.

The classic starcraft1 protoss are from the Lenassa clan(who were led by Zeratul), Starcraft2 also has the zer'atai, who wield the two-ended scythes. Other clans are Boros, who wield heavy armor, and Alysaar, who are keepers of knowledge, using special Khaydarin crystals.

more info on protoss tribes: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Protoss_Tribes

8. Alsojames

Alsojames New Member

All righty then, I think I'll play as a member of the Zer'atai clan. I'll update my profile (again)

9. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

don't forget to switch weapons(unless you play as a zer'atai zealot)

10. enzo1089

enzo1089 New Member

Ok I'll bite :)

Nick Name - Enzo (True name unknown) :D

History/biography/current location - A "young" protoss Zealot that was born on Aiur with the power of foresight. He was successfully trained as a Zealot warrior by his mentor Fenix right before Fenix went off to war. The last time he saw Fenix was before Zeratul led Enzo through the warp gate off of Aiur. Now lives with members of the Lenassa clan attempting to master the fusion of their Dark Templar energy (Warp blades) into his Psi blades, as well as some other tricks, so that he can kill the surviving Cerebrites, he saw in his visions, before they join to make the new Overmind.

Race/type of unit - Protoss/Zealot

Political views/agenda Swears his loyality only to one beeing, Fenix. With him dead, the only thing he cares about is the destruction of the Zerg.

Starting Weapons/skills/properties/amount of controlled minions - Psi Blades fused with DT energy / Foresight / Very temperary cloak / the Lenassa clan agree to help when they can, but make no promise to provide warriors

Personality - Cold personality after the death of Fenix, never fully recovered. Always willing to make new allies, but not so quick to make friends.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  11. Arzgoth

Arzgoth New Member

Name - Arzgoth
    History/biography/current location- A cerebrate created by the overmind to construct a great army that has the power to end all life in the universe, He created his own brood and his units are blood thirsty, merciless, destructive, and powerful. He currently is trying to find a way to make all cerebrates immune to the dark Templar energy

Race/Type of unit:- zerg/Cerebrate

Political views/agenda - Swears loyalty to the swarm, he believes that the swarm are meant to destroy races and conquer other worlds because it is in their nature

Starting weapons/skills/properties/amount of controlled minions - he can spy on enemy transmissions and he usually controls 10 ultralisks and 7 hydralisks

Personality - ruthless,cold, ambitious, desires the destruction of the terrans and protoss as soon as possible
    and will destroy all non zerg races unless an overmind tells him otherwise

12. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    Name - Kyle Ezenger

Unit - Terran Ghost

Biography - He was born on Mar-Sara and had a psi-level of 11. After his parents died in a Zerg rush, he vowed to kill the Zerg,and found out his Psi-level. He became a Ghost,and worked for the Dominion. He later went rouge after the dominion killed his brother for not agreeing with Mensk's ideas. He stole a Dropship, and Set the auto-pilot to a random location. Conveniently, he landed on Shakuras and found the Zer'atai Dark Templars and befriended them. He helped defend Shakuras from lots of Zerg rushes, and the Zer'atai taught him how to use his Psionic powers to stay cloaked permenetly. He also got a scholarship to the University of Shakuras.

Arsenal/skills - Permanent Cloak,C20 MK II Canister rifle. In command of 10 Marines,5 medics, and 10 SCVs

Political agenda - to defend the Protoss take down the Dominion and destroy the Zerg,.

Personality - He cares for those who are kind, and kills those who hurt his friends and family.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  13. enzo1089

enzo1089 New Member

I fore see an alliance between Enzo and Kyle some time in this story.

14. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    Ok,6 people, 2 for each race, can we start the story?