1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarCraft 2 Tournament in Seattle, Washington

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Setsuna, Mar 22, 2011.

StarCraft 2 Tournament in Seattle, Washington

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Setsuna, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Setsuna

Setsuna New Member

Hello everyone,
    I would like to pass the word about StarCraft II (SC2) tournament in Seattle, Washington hosted by Yoi! Gaming. Yoi! Gaming is a group of Entrepreneurship students at the University of Washington who love StarCraft II.

Online preliminaries begin by participating in our Ladder System.

The top 32 players will compete at a live event in Seattle for a piece of the Grand Prize Pool ($1000 prize pool).

There's an entry fee of $20 to enter the Ladder, which will go toward helping with the prize pool. However, the pool is set and GUARANTEED regardless of participants.
    I also want to share a coupon code that will give you guys $5 off the entry fee for being a part of the StarCraft II Forum community, the coupon code is: "sc2f11".

Type "sc2f11" under apply coupon when you are on the join the tournament page: http://yoigaming.com/507-2/join-the-tournament

When?
    The online ladder system is LIVE now.
    The Final Showdown is April 23rd 2011 in Seattle, Washington.
    Format:

The tournament format is a ladder system, and the top 32 players in the ladder will play at the University of Washington in Seattle to compete for the Grand prize pool ($1000 prize pool).

Map Pool will be announced prior to the tournament.

To climb the ladder, you will get 15 points by winning against other Yoi! Gaming members.
    You can also get 3 points by submitting replays when you win matches in battle.net 1v1 quick games.

You can only play an opponent ONCE for tournament credit.

You must type "gl hf yoigaming" at the beginning of each match in order for your replay to count for credit in the ladder.

We hope to see you on the ladder soon!

GL HF,

Yoi! Gaming

The website for the tournament:
    www.yoigaming.com

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to email me at:

cj@yoigaming.com

Or reply to the thread.

2. BCDoin'it

BCDoin'it New Member

Oh yeah! Can't wait!

I can't wait to have this tournament. It's in the heart of Washington too! The gaming Mecca!

See some of you there. haha.

3. Setsuna

Setsuna New Member

I'm glad you found the information useful. Did you end up joining the tournament? Hopefully i can see you in the final event! Good luck, have fun.