1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terran vs "x" Strategies.

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by Limesareoranges, Dec 16, 2011.

Terran vs "x" Strategies.

1. Limesareoranges

Limesareoranges New Member

I have always been active in starcraft communities (although this is my first post on this website) and I want to start this post by saying how awesome these communities are.

So I have been browsing many, many forum strategy threads and found that most strategy guides aren't valid for certain ranks and etc and that some were hard to understand at first.

It's also hard to visualise a build and downloading replays isn't very fun for those like me (in the lower tiers of Starcraft)

So I started a youtube channel showcasing the builds I have tried as Terran and now I want to give back what I took from the community. Most builds are from Team Liquid but some are from various places on the web.

So if you have troubles in any TvX matchup look up Limesareoranges on youtube, and give feedback on what could be improved because I try and do what you want.

Thanks for reading this and I know I can't link but the URL will be here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LimesAreOranges

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    I'll be sure to check the TvZ ones since hellions have been seriously pissing me off.

It's nice that you want to give something back. Good luck with the channel.