1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtuber New to the site. Again.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Storm Chaser, Jun 26, 2012.

Youtuber New to the site. Again.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Storm Chaser, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Storm Chaser

Storm Chaser New Member

Again, cause I am actually ZelashOculah, but i have resigned on a different account cause my pass was lost to me and my email is suspended, i'm too lazy to unlock it, so BAM!
    Here I Am.

I have come back into the fold to resume making maps, and playing Starcraft 1 and 2.
    I have a job and my depression is very low nowadays, which is all is new pretty much.

Other than me having a youtube channel which i really like posting vids, it's inactive cause my games are inaccessible atm, long story kinda, but that'll get fixed this weekend...
    Psst! Jacksonfelblade, subscribe to me for STarcraft 2 videos like weekend! *cough cough*

I'm looking for a buddeh to test my SC broodwar map i'm making, of course it's not complete, but i'd like to get someone to help me.
    Also i came back cause i also wanted to see if the guide to get an SC2 computer got any cheaper (dount it , but no shame in hope eh? xD) also i did miss this site.

PS - I can't do replay commentaries just yet cause my computer records Starcraft Broodwar at like... 4 fps, but plays at 75 fps.

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    SIR. I will test your sc:bw map with you. When?

3. Storm Chaser

Storm Chaser New Member

Hahaha, well... not for a couple days, but it's like a 2 team AoS map, but you don't have heroes, but instead you have a base and altered stats according to a campaign i'm making, it's actually a bonus map that the full and alternate versions will be released with it, i'm thinking atleast...
    I'll PM you when i think it's ready to best tested, aka when i've gotten the enemy spawn triggers made, which... would probably take me a good ten minutes so then i guess xD