1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI question - and another question

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by wakko, May 7, 2010.

AI question - and another question

1. wakko

wakko Guest

Heya, I got stuck on 2 things. Currently what is happening on my map is that the computer is attacking everything from point A to point B. But I notcied that the computer doesnt use the units to its advantege, just attacking straight to the target. What I wonder is if I can make the computer attack everything from point A to B but still use every units abilitys and to its advantage? For example High Templars use thier Psi Storms and he sends Overlords to scout and whatnot, maybe burrow roaches and move them underground etc? Or atleast use abilitys like Psi Storms?

My second question is, how do I make a trigger that makes every unit that enters a region, to become fully upgraded? I found how to give a unit a specific ability, but I didnt find how to make every unit that enters a region fully upgraded with the abilitys/upgrades that applies to them (for example I dont want Zerglin to have the zealot rush ability) Can you change a player from unupgraded to fully upgraded somewhere?

thanks alot guys! You guys are awesome!

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    I'm not sure how you would go about giving individual units an upgrade and other units not an upgrade. You would have to make an ability that has the same effects as the desired upgrade, then apply the ability to units that enter the region. Maybe.

Try www.sc2mapster.com for your ai question, and if the above is not a solution you want.

3. cautionmike_190

cautionmike_190 New Member

Philippines
    there`s one thing i know..... the current AI sucks