1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brutorious Gaming: Recruiting high ranked starcraft gamers.

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Rasmus M. Thomsen, Mar 21, 2014.

Brutorious Gaming: Recruiting high ranked starcraft gamers.

Discussion in 'Clan Related Talk' started by Rasmus M. Thomsen, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Rasmus M. Thomsen

Rasmus M. Thomsen New Member

Hi everyone. (Hope I am posting on the right forum, if not please do give me a shout)

My name is Rasmus 'Roar' Thomsen, I'm the CEO of Brutorious Gaming, which is an organisation who helps gamers achieve their goal. At the moment we have 5 highly ranked LoL teams, and are trying to expand to the world of Starcraft

We are searching for gamers who wants to participate in online tournaments, as well as other events. We do require that you are atleast 17 years old (Exceptions can be made, if we are interested). Does this sound something for you? Then fill an application containing the details under, and send it to RasmusThomsen@Brutoriousgaming.com.

Application details required:
    • Name:
    • Preferred Race (Terran etc.)
    • IGN:
    • What rank you play on:
    • Former competitive experince: (Anything counts, from a low tournament to a bigger one)
    • How much you play during a week:
    • Your future goal within this game.

You might be wondering, what can we offer you?
    • A hard working team, which will help you, watch your replays, as well as help you get further in game.
    • Every member of Brutorious Gaming will wear a Polo shirt with our logo on
    • We are currently working on a various of projects, including in landing a sponsor
    • One of the other future projects is creating a tournament with some fine prices

If you need anymore information, or just want to say 'cool thing you got going' you are more than welcome to send me a mail.
    Thank you all for reading this, and I wish everyone a good day, a good game, and a good win.

Best regards.
    CEO/Founder
    Rasmus 'Roar' Thomsen
    www.Brutoriousgaming.com
    Rasmusthomsen@brutoriousgaming.com

''We will be there, every step of the way. From when you start your game, till you begin the next''

2. Rasmus M. Thomsen

Rasmus M. Thomsen New Member

Still searching!