1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commentary on YOUR game!

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by HDbrodd, Jun 8, 2010.

Commentary on YOUR game!

1. marcmad

marcmad New Member

well i have load of games on my other comp but i'm lazy and I proly won't send them before some time.

2. HDbrodd

HDbrodd New Member

Ah oki mate! :/
    But if you want me to send my Email adress so it will bee easyer for you to send replays just /reply :)

Loved your SC BW games mate!

3. ZelashOculah

ZelashOculah New Member

Over There
    Alright here ya go, a couple replays... Although I'm still working on the 1v3 all zerg replay but I do have some other ones for you ^_^
    1vs2 Fastest Lings Only JF.rep - this one is me beating two comps using only zerglings (both zerg) on a fastest money map

The second one is pretty self explanatory me winng against zerg using marines only this one also on a money map i think

1vs3 Zerg LingsHydrasLisks.rep - I know i promised one of 1vs3 winning using only hydras against zerg (and not on a money map) but I tried to do so, but I kinda screwed up halfway as anyone would see and I had no choice but to use zerglings to save myself and thought "what the hell" and I made ultras aswell.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  4. marcmad

marcmad New Member

I took those games on the first comp I played sc so it will be mostly very noobish games.
    Here they are:

1.rep pvz with a lot of fight all over the map and I had vision.

1 game vs human.rep pvz it is well the first game or almost i had vs human. Some really noob fight.

2 game vs the same guy.rep zvt as it is my second game i played it is still very noobish

game vs human2.rep pvt it less noob than the 2 other one and it show some micro

finally win.rep pvt long big fight on a little map I had vis.

lot of newbish game but i couldn't find really better. please answer to this post so i can post the remaining replay.

Attached Files:

5. Arvendragon

Arvendragon Member

Canada
    I'll post a couple of mine... I'm not the best player, mind you.

These were all a couple years ago.

Beware of swearing, coarse language, insults, terrible playing, etc.
    xD

Attached Files:

6. cosmonaut

cosmonaut New Member

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/143907-2v2-terran-zerg-shakuras-plateau

^^
    -If you're looking for a decent TvZ to cast where both players take early expansions instead of the T one basing and then losing in the midgame when harass doesn't work (Seems to be all that happens nowadays).
    -If you're looking for a decent TvZ to cast where both players actually spend all their money :D
    Was played as part of a series I can hunt down the other games if you want. This was the last game of the series i don't know how long though.
    -If you're looking for a high level amateur game with teachable moments/well mannered players

(Z)AlBundy v (T) Cosmonaut

Z is 2900Dia T is not ranked

Small mistakes are made but game is pretty back and forth so it will make for a good cast.

7. HDbrodd

HDbrodd New Member

Just wanted to bump / post here.
    That I realy want to thanks all guys that helped me getting better at commentary! (It started here!)
    I hope you think it has improved much!

*note updated my own3d account if you wanna watch some games that i have casted now*

8. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Your first post is neat. Good to see this thing is working for you. I may just dig out a replay of mine just for the fun of it :) if you're still into this.

9. HDbrodd

HDbrodd New Member

Thanks mate!
    I realy like to commentate games for clan / players :)

p.s it have brought me so much joy!
    for example this (me is the guy from the start):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cS1B6UrDzw&feature=channel_video_title
    (words cant describe how nervus I was!)

10. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Nice.

And here are 3 replays, pick whichever you want. 1 I lose, 1 I win, and 1 I win in team. I tried Destiny's infestor-heavy strat for the first time but failed lol. The other 1v1 is where I float a lot of resources because I can't pick up the pace after drastic changes in my base(s) :D The 2v2 is pretty standard I think.

Attached Files:

11. Killakazooma

Killakazooma New Member

Warning you - pretty noobish game but appreciate the commentary.

TvT bronze - Eshly v Killakazooma (me)

Long fight where I have map control but am stumped for how to destroy his entrenched 200-200 tank/thor/MM ball without possibly leaving myself open to a large army loss and his counter. End up banking tonnes of resources and upgrades then secretly amassing BCs before rolling over him and him ragequitting.

It is 1.05hr gametime so don't mind if you don't want to watch but tips would be great for overcoming that entrenched ball.

Attached Files:

12. Makki

Makki Member

Denmark
    i think i have some neat replays somewhere but im too lazy to post them =.=

13. tracybrser

tracybrser New Member

Filip, do you do commentaries for WC3 as well?

I find that to be more exciting to watch than the starcraft games, but I don't think I've ever seen a commentary for it.

The small number of units in WC3 means that it's easier to watch each player's micro and see their mistakes and skills quite clearly; starcraft has so many units that its all a bit of a blur to watch.