1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Counter against mass HTs?

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by PRUSSIA, Aug 12, 2012.

Counter against mass HTs?

1. PRUSSIA

PRUSSIA New Member

Tarsonis
    Playing as Terran I was stumped when my opponent massed HTs (along with the usual stalkers and zealots). There was so many that my ghosts were unable to EMP them all, and the remainder would either feedback my dropships or storm me. Is there an effective counter to this?

2. darkone

darkone Moderator

Mississippi
    Are you using siege tanks? Try Hellions to go around their lines and hit their HT's. You can't stay infantry for this type of toss play.

This reminds me of terran metal from scbw, and the toss counters to the strat. Back in the day it was tanks and vultures, using spider mines. However we don't have spider mines no more. So use hellions to deal with the zealots.

3. PRUSSIA

PRUSSIA New Member

Tarsonis
    I should have thought of that...had tonnes of minerals. I did have some success shooting and falling back causing the other guy to storm the ground i was just on but he had too many storms. I'll try that out next time.