1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heart of the swarm Prequel?

Discussion in 'StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm' started by RreaperRandom, Oct 27, 2010.

Heart of the swarm Prequel?

1. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    Am I the only one that thinks Heart of the Swarm should be a Prequel/ Take place at the Same time as WOL? Kerrigan Got un-infested, and the story should be Kerrigan telling Raynor What happened after BW or later. I don't want Kerrigan to be Re-infested. And LOTV Should be what happened After Kerrigan was Un-infested and how The protoss Dealt with the remaining Zerg that are now Leaderless.

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    You don't want Kerrigan to be re-infested in HotS but you want to play a prequel? Well a prequel would certainly involve an infested Kerrigan, wouldn't it? And since during the 4 years Zerg were dormant, what would the player accomplish controlling the race? I'd rather not use my mouse to drag&drop DNA and win myself some roaches and banelings by the end of the campaign.

3. marinefreak

marinefreak New Member

Australia
    Blizz says it happens less than 100 years but greater than an hour after WoL.

Doesn't sound like a prequel

4. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    I just feel that that would be Better story-wise IMO. I suck a storyies, so I probably shouldn't argue, but Oh- well. We all have Opinions

5. broood

broood New Member

nawwww i dun think it should be a prequel. i just saw the trialer (ya i know , very late) and wholy moly i am hyped . blizzard has done it again and got me soo excited for just the story, not talkin about gameplay yet.