1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello evryone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cake, Mar 22, 2011.

Hello evryone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cake, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Cake

Cake New Member

First of all Hello evryone!!
    Most people in this 'introduce thread' stop there post here, but I will 'bore' those who read on with a little more information about me, maybe this is unintresting to you, but I think the whole 'Hi 'im new here' is just sort of short for an introduction.

As I stated above, I'm cake. I suck balls in SC2 but I hope to become better and better, though I know I will never be super good since I spend way too few time gaming (and a bad pc) for it. but still I like to improve my skill and love reading in the strategy sections. This is mainly why I made this account to be able to see the replays.

I live in Belgium and In real life i'm quite common at first sight , I like to hang out with friends, I game now and then and I love to travel alot! but I don't like 'common' and thus don't believe anyone is really 'common' but unique if you get to know them.. but know i'm going into more psychological topics which aren't really at place here on this fora.^^

Anyway that was a short message about who I am, you won't see posting me alot (at first) or in periods (since thats always how it goes, I get a SC2 period when I play alot.. then I stop for weeks) but nice to meet you all!

Cake

2. kuvasz

kuvasz Corrections Officer

Hungary
    Fora instead of forums? Nice :D

Welcome to the fora, enjoy your stay. Lots of strategies to be learnt and friends to be made here.

3. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Nice introduction.

Space junk is always nice and friendly. The lounge quickly spirals into two guys arguing in a single thread, but is pretty fun as well.

We have a couple of other members from your area, SOGEKING lives in walonië, Aurora lives in Limburg, Netherlands, and I live in Amsterdam.

4. Makki

Makki Member

Denmark
    Hi there!!!
    and also The cake is a lie!!!!