1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi guys

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by CADE, Sep 4, 2011.

hi guys

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by CADE, Sep 4, 2011.

1. CADE

CADE New Member

hi guys, long time reader..just signed up.

started playing a little more serious, transitioning into 1v1 and 2v2s

gameplay is totally different imo opposed to 3v3 or 4v4.

been doing a lot of proxy and early pressure with lots of success, while 4v4 games people tend to like to macro up..unless u face a master league team which if you play against an arranged team is just two 10pool zerg, one terran BF hellion and one 4 gate stalker toss..

my point is, on the higher levels of play, from my experience the games dont last longer than 10 minutes...what do you think?

2. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    I agree.

The higher the level, the quicker the pressure.

What makes master players so good, is the fact that they can rush with small amount of units or even cheese and transition well out of it while still doing some damage.

3. CADE

CADE New Member

i agree..thats the biggest thing i noticed playing with/against my friends, they cannot transition out if they do a quick push..it is in fact a lot of micro/attention..practice makes perfect.

as per leaving, haha yeah it's generally BM...depends what they build tho...if they say mass carrier and proceed with no gas in the first 5 mins and 1 base...x3...im out lol

4. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    Arranged team ftw!

I seriously don't know how ppl get random 4v4 masters with all the downies out there, why are they always on my team too lol?