1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerrigan not so "Queen ***** of the Universe" after all.

Discussion in 'Wings of Liberty Campaign Discussion' started by sc2ftw, Jul 30, 2010.

Kerrigan not so "Queen ***** of the Universe" after all.

1. Kimera757

Kimera757 New Member

She was emotionally a wreck. She became aware of "a threat" in the epilogue to Brood War (presumably the hybrids, though I doubt she had the name at the time). It wasn't until the Dark Templar Saga that she regained her confidence and was willing to fight.

And even then, she obviously didn't get it all back, as she wanted to give up, unlike Zeratul.

I think she made her discovery right before the Second Great War, and began her invasion immediately thereafter. (So emotional weakness plus information.)

The terrans knew about the artifacts more than Kerrigan because Narud (Duran?) told them where to find them. Kerrigan wanted to prevent the artifacts from being blasted. Without info, she was forced to simply blanket any planet where there was a chance an artifact was on. The fact that some of these planets (eg Mar Sara, Tyrador VIII) were Dominion planets was a bonus.

2. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

Note that kerrigan isn't actually that good at controlling the zerg. She can pacify the overall hive, but only control a segment of it at once. It doesn't really hamper with conquering individual worlds, but she'd have trouble executing either an overall attack or defence. Or at least, that's whats implied in the dark templar saga.

3. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    I guess that would explain how the dominion invasion didn't get completely decimated by the 6 billion zerg that live there.

Then again, most of those zerg were likely on the offense, but still willing to bet about 1 billion zerg lived there since Char was Kerrigan's flagworld.