1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first few games as terran

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by jcsk, Mar 21, 2011.

My first few games as terran

1. jcsk

jcsk New Member

hi guys first of all let me introduce myself, im JcsK

i started sc2 a few weeks back playing with ai and this is my few games with real life players in practice mode.

heres a replay of TvT he went all Marine & Marauders i scanned that in early game and build 2 Star sports then he send a bunch of marauders and honestly he did some damage to my base then he left , but before he left he said gg? now i dont understand this, anyone mind taking a look at the reply and tell me my mistakes / why he left? he was dominating the economy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FX6EG2D9

2. Makki

Makki Member

Denmark
    GG stands for Good Game

3. jcsk

jcsk New Member

yeah i know that but i dont understand why he left? he had a great chance of pwning me

4. Reasoner

Reasoner New Member

My guess is because he saw the banshee, and didnt have anything really to protect it from cept a few marines. idk, it was kinda a random quit.

5. w1zp

w1zp New Member

maybe it wasnt his account. Alot of the time i play from a lan cafe and i use their accounts (cause they are bronze and i like smashing noobs sometimes) but at the end of everygame i leave just to give them the win ^^

6. jcsk

jcsk New Member

okay thanks for the response, any major mistakes i made ? care to point out? :)