1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[New] Post Your Pictures

Discussion in 'Space Junk' started by BirdofPrey, Aug 23, 2008.

[New] Post Your Pictures

Discussion in 'Space Junk' started by BirdofPrey, Aug 23, 2008.

1. LoVeRBoy[E]

LoVeRBoy[E] New Member

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
  2. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Lol. That's what you get for wanting such a short style. Looks cool, but it costs a ton of moneyz to keep it. ^^

I prefer mine. :/

3. LoVeRBoy[E]

LoVeRBoy[E] New Member

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
    Hahaha, I miss it when my hair was uber long.

4. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Made another accident today because of a guy enough stupid to believe he was in his right and didn't know that I was in my rights ...

Well it would be too long to explain. Just see that it will take 1 week of repairs for me. All costs for the adverse side.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  5. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

That picture makes me cry.

6. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Wow, that's a severe case of non-coolness.

7. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Real men cry when a Mercedes gets jacked like that.

8. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

you have not seen all the DESTROYED Mercedes that some colleagues of mines took back to the garage .... :( For this taxi I was in the shadow so I couldn't take more details from the crash. I took some pictures of the accidents but I gave all of them to my superior advisor.

2 rims broken, 1 amortissor broken, dead tires, etc .... I stayed at the place 3 hours for waiting for the police. And the breakdown truck had to bring the taxi back to the garage.

Heartbreaks garanteed , believe me ...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  9. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    It took the police 3 HOURS to get to where the accident happened?

10. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

I called the police to come and they didn't. The guy with whom I made the accident didn't want to sign the official paper of the constation of the accident. 3 hours after the accident the guy really wanted to go home and went away, leaving me and my broken taxi in the place. Once he left I phone the police once again and told them tha the guy went away without signing the paper (and that's true, he didn't). I told the police with my phone that there is a "délit de fuite" (flight ...., sorry, don't know the name in English). They ran and came in less than 10 minutes.

Conclusion : the guy made 2 infractions :
    - one accident with me and he was not in his rights and I was in my rights. Even the police, in seeing the damages even on the ground understood I was not in my faults.
    - "délit de fuite" from the guy.

The company for whom I am working will prosecute the guy. The police will convoke me at the police station to complete official papers. The police will come to meet my boss in this case. I don't have any trouble. I will once again tell all that I said to the police. It is a question of one week.

But I don't like all that because I will be convoked to the director, etc ....
    In my taxi there is a black box which knows my speed (I was at 50 km/h, that's not an infraction) and will defend and prove all that I said to the police.

I know I will have some bad lost hours for next weeks. But all the time I will lose will get paid. The director will surely ask for repairs for the time I lost because of the guilty guy now. I will get disturbed for a short moment, but now it is not my problem abymore, but this is a problem between the police, the guy and the company. Not me anymore.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  11. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    Haha, so you were involved in wrecking a car, and it won't cost you a cent. I'm loving this. xD

The police over there must have been eating some donuts or something. Or a few baguettes if they want to stay healthy.:p

12. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

The company pays everything. They pay A LOT to their insurance company. In this case I made an accident but it was not my fault. If it was in my fault I would have paid something to the company.
    You must know that there are rules for the pay of the damages you do.

The first accident, you pay 5% of the total costs of the repair.
    The second : 10 %
    The third : 15 %
    The 4th : you pay the totality, but you must not pay more than 3,500 €. It also depends on the company. But legally it is 3,500 €.
    You pay that only when you provoked the accident, not when you subish it (as I subished it)

13. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    By the way, did you have any passengers while it happened? That would suck for them. Need to find another cab. ;)

14. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

:D No, I was alone. I finished my service. I was driving back to the garage. And I met this stupid guy on my road. I lost over 3 hours because of him.

Anyway even if I loaded passengers and that even if the passengers saw that I was in my rights in this accident, it would have not helped me. Indeed the passengers would "automatically" defend their driver, so legally the point of view of the passengers as witnesses of the accident are not taken in care. Once again it is in the legal right.

15. ijffdrie

ijffdrie Lord of Spam

its called a delay

16. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Here 2 other pictures of the damaged taxi that I damaged in a foolish accident. I repeat ... it wasn't my fault, but the fault of another guy who fired my priority. In fact the Mercedes FLEW from the ground before landing on the van.

Well ... see those pictures .... too sad .... :(

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  17. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    That doesn't even look so bad. I've seen worse, although this still ain't pretty.

18. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

Ho hoo !! Haven't taken pics of inside, when the airbags went off the wall and the passenger side seat (which had not to be activated because there was nobody inside ... mystery).

Indeed, this was not a big accident. As I said some days ago some colleagues of mines came back with destroyed cars. Heartbreaks garanteed. Here I am safe. :)

But when you live it .... OMG !! You're badly surprised ! And the noises .....

19. SOGEKING

SOGEKING New Member

http://samirsouleyman.skyrock.com/

Sorry for double posting. You know I was a taxi driver. Now it is finished. In my updated blog you can see the latest damaged taxi. I hit a tree at 90 km/h and I am 100 % safe. Normally most of the drivers would have been seriously or deadly hit by this kind of accident. The car got all the damages, and not me, and this gives those amazing pictures. Too bad I have not the ones on which we can see the car at the place of the accident, maying on the right side.

Zoom to enlarge the pictures

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  20. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

Holy crap.

You, sir, are one lucky son of a gun.