1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Thread for Seradin!

Discussion in 'Blizzcon 2009' started by Seradin, Aug 21, 2009.

Question Thread for Seradin!

Discussion in 'Blizzcon 2009' started by Seradin, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Seradin

Seradin New Member

Aiur
    Hey guys its Seradin in California ready to answer many of the questions you guys have about the show, i know joneagle already has a thread but i figure if you want multiple perspectives of the SC2 experience why not eh? Im a more of a art centered guy so ill prolly be paying more attention to that then anything so if you need a art question answered id be happy to help.

I wont be able to answer your questions until after the convention ends, but ask them now and ill see what i can do! thanks for your support!

-Seradin

2. i2new@aol.com

i2new@aol.com New Member

when does blizcon start?

3. Seradin

Seradin New Member

Aiur
    August 21st and 22nd 10:00 AM PST but the Opening ceremony is not until 11:30 AM PST.

It ends at 10:00 PM PST.

4. exe

exe New Member

so what .. you are playing the beta? Or is it only the fact that you are going to blizzcon that u made this thread?

Can you disable some of the graphics for slower computers?

5. 89th_shock_troop

89th_shock_troop New Member

canada
    does battle.net have clans, if so what are the images for different positions? how does battle.net look like? what are the avatars for certain number of wins? what are the decals for the terran (what marines have on their right shoulder)

6. AcE_01

AcE_01 Active Member

Australia
    Does the ghost look any differernt, or does it still have that bulky backpack?

7. Seradin

Seradin New Member

Aiur
    @ exe

I am pretty sure as with all other blizzard games you will be able to manipulate the graphic settings sufficiently.

@ 89th_shock_troop

There are dozens of screenshots and lots of information on the Blizzcon website related to the Battle.net experience. I myself did not get to demo the experience so my knowledge is limited.

http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcon/recaps/battlenet-panel.xml

@ AcE_01

Im going to have to get back to you on this one, i myself played alot of Protoss matches and much less zerg/terran, my friend did mess around with the ghost so i will contact him and edit my post.

@ Everyone

I will be (eventually) be writing all about my experience with Starcraft 2, with school starting up and projects to finish and work i wont have much to compile it, but it should be ready within the following weeks, and all i can say is, Starcraft 2 is a amazing game and it is completely different playing it then looking at videos and screenshots.