1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roleplay - Redworld

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Arbiter Thessir, Aug 23, 2010.

Roleplay - Redworld

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Arbiter Thessir, Aug 23, 2010.

1. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    As Kyle is recovering from his injuries, he hears a Message that is from the Zerg Leader. (It is above) Since he recorded his psionic waves, he send a message back: Granted, You attacked first. Plus, what happened to the zerg on Mar-Sara? They got Purified by the protoss. The same will happen to you and all your Zerg friends. Just You wait.....
    Sent.

In of the corner of his eye, he finds a crashed Valkyrie. It must be from his Dropship Defense fleet from Mutalisks or something. He crawls toward it. It seems intact. One of his wraith pilots helps repair it by replacing destroyed metal and Seat coverings, and Puts on Lances and Gemini Missile Launchers he collected from the Destroyed wraith from before. He paints in Obsidian Black, than Puts in fuel. It starts up.

"Ok, Lets test this thing out.?" Kyle says to his army. His spectres help him(Pushes him) in. It flies up, and flies like a charm.

(Kyle needed it. His legs were broken, and he lost 1/4 of his force. Ya'll ok with that?)

2. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

As the explosians from the maruader fire blew up a tree next Marx he lost his grip on the leader and fell unconscious. When he awoke the battle was over and Carl was tending to his wounded debouring one. "Damn those marauders and there grenades. I almost had their leader.". When Marx saw the hate in Carl's eyes he new that there would be alot of blood shed even for a Zerg group(and that is saying alot). "Well I guess we better head to my hive and plan, and seeing as how all the dead terrans are ashes or cut to ribbons I will kill a zerglings at the hive to eat.". As Marx started walking away he finally felt the presence of a strange Protoss fleet around the planet. Protoss commanders all had a strange psi emmision and this one had a strange zergish like psi. "Carl" Marx said,"I think that these Terran may be a problem so I have a present for you, SPRIGGS!" Marx yelled suddenly. As Spriggs rushed to him completely healed Marx activated his psi blade. "RAWR!" Spriggs bellowed as Marx cut open a part in his hide. "You see ultralisk hides are also easy ways to keep things protected in a warp tunnel. And... THERE!". Marx said as he pulled out two heavy duty mark 10 miniguns that he 'obtained' at a research facility for the overmind. "I hope you have a good trigger finger cause these babys have got a a big punch and the bullets are made from an endless thermal core that can keep firing for one hour. Oh and by the way I'm going to need it back after all this is over." Marx then handed Carl one of the miniguns to check. Then he walked off towards the hive and knew that Carl had a vendetta against the leader of that Terran group so he would leave said leader alive and let Carl kill him.

((OOC. Hey guys the miniguns are pretty much like tychus' in sc2 and when I say they last one hour of continous shooting I'm hoping we have battles less then an hour long))

3. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

As Spriggs was searching deeper into the forest he discovered some ancient ruins. Then he thought "Yay Marx give me treat when he find out". Then he started rushing back to camp.

((Hey guys what ever happened to IUMA and LadyNova?))

4. TheDoctor1911

TheDoctor1911 New Member

Since Arbiter is gone, I guess we can vote?
    Who votes yes to voting?

5. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    We need to vote about voting to vote. Who votes yes to voting yes? Lol jk. He can join. We need more terran, due to multiple people vanishing into thin air. Also, Dominion, or what?
    (I plan on doing a DT if another RP if there is one)

6. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

I an fine with a new person. Out of 2 Zerg, 2 Protoss, and 2 Terran at first and both protoss and 1 terran leaving I welcome any people who could help make this more fun. My vote :yes. In fact I think more then 6 people could be fun but we shouldn't go over 10 or so but other then that more people are invited by me but ReaperRandom and TheDocter need to say ok too. Well I must say I am not going to be posting for the next week because of Thanksgiving.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! :)

7. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

As the Hercules class transport lowered towards the planets surface the 20 marines inside all jump off onto land. They find their scout base and as they enter they see dead marines and zerglings lying scattered on the ground. When they enter the control room they see two marines left alive covered in blood. "Thank god they finally sent someone", says one of the survivors. The second one remains silent as both survivors walk out with the marine team. The captain if the team then states "We have abandoned this planet because of the high Zerg influence and we have already evacuated the rest of the planet.". Then the second survivor does something no one would have thought to happen. With complete surprise he shots the first survivor in the back of the head. "What are you doing!" the captain yells as all of the other marines raise their rifles. Then the man states his reason. "Captain my name is private Marx and I have killed this man because he was infected by the Zerg and wished to infiltrate our army". Then he removes the dead mans helmet and shows the infested marks. The captain decides to let the kill slide and as all of the marines backs are turned Marx pulls up his gun and his left arm and fires volley after volley of bullets and spines killing all of the marines in an instant. "My queen the last of the marines are dead." Marx says as the queen of blades herself comes forward. "You have done a splendid job Marx now I have a new assassignment for you" She says. Then they both enter a warp tunnel leaving a Hercules ship with no one inside to crash into the planet.

(Ok guys this has nothing to do with the rp but I'm thinking of making a thread all about Marx and what he did before and after this rp so please tell me what you think about it so far.)

8. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

(someone please write something because I don't want this to die :( )

9. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    You Christmas gift will be a new writing. At christmas.
    EDIT: Here it is.
    As Kyle was getting a feel for his new ride, his Raven was still in Radar-mode. It sent another Radar pulse, and found the Zerg not giving chase. Although, there was a high spike of Psionic Energy outside of the forest. When this was reported, Kyle said," Protoss. They must've heard the fighting." Then, the Marauder found a large Stone structure. There was a door, but it was sealed. He tried fireing 5 grenades at it, but it didn't budge. When this was reported to Kyle, He brought his Valkairy to ground-level, and Fired a salvo of missiles at the door. There was a giant Dust cloud, and a shockwave which must've alerted every erg on the planet, and the door was blasted to bits when the dust cleared."There you go." Kyle said.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  10. RreaperRandom

RreaperRandom New Member

Bellevue,Washington
    Please post a new story please?(sorry about double post)

11. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

When Spriggs arrived at camp and told Marx what he found a giant shockwave came from that exact location. "Well it looks like our enemy has found something, Carl wait here or follow me I don't care. Spriggs let's go.". And with that Marx jumps on Spriggs mini gun at the ready and charges toward the ruins with a pack of 10 zerglings behind him. " Let's see if we can't just ruin their discovery with a little bloodshed on their" Marx says and then begins to laugh like the maniac he truly is.

12. Mattattack96

Mattattack96 New Member

Well I have lost all hope of this to continue so all I can say is too all the readers I am sorry that the mystery of the disk was unsolved. I really hoped this wouldn't die but I guess it didn't last. To any that are interested I am going to try to make a new rp so if I do I'll see you there.