1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SC2F Blizzcon 2010 Coverage

Discussion in 'BlizzCon 2010' started by MeisterX, Oct 25, 2010.

SC2F Blizzcon 2010 Coverage

Discussion in 'BlizzCon 2010' started by MeisterX, Oct 25, 2010.

1. MeisterX

MeisterX Hyperion

New Port Richey, FL
    [​IMG]

It almost seems like there's a BlizzCon every 365 days now. It's really getting crazy. This year, honestly, we weren't expecting a whole lot of StarCraft 2 updates. What we were expecting, however, were some awesome StarCraft 2 matches. I think we got plenty of that over the three days. With an awesome exhibition series between SlayerS`BoXer and FruitDealer (Fruit Distributor?), and the StarCraft 2 Tournament finals featuring NexGenius and Lotus (honestly, we were pretty disappointed in Lotus' play--gotta spot that observer buddy), we more than got our fill of awesome SC2 action.

[​IMG]

Aside from StarCraft 2 gaming, we also got indications that Battle.net will be receiving chat channels in an "imminent" patch. No specific date has been offered for this patch, but again, the patch has been described as "imminent."

During multiplayer discussion panels, a lot of issues were brought up with the Blizzard balance designers, including the TvP Feedback range vs. EMP range (and similarly Feedback vs. Infestors). We feel confident that Blizzard has a better idea of what changes you, the users, and the community, feel are necessary changes.

In case you missed any of the other tidbits popping out this week, you might also want to check out the latest Marauder Short Story or Blizzard's Pumpkin Carving Contest (Due Oct. 27th)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. Takaim

Takaim Member

Finally, some damn chat channels. -_- Damn shame it's gonna come though when I can't play SCII.

3. Inside Sin

Inside Sin Active Member

Earth
    Blizzard are disgusting... this has been the worst release I've ever seen by them.

Seriously, Battle.net 2.0? This **** is ****ing ugly. StarCraft has a better multi-player interface than StarCraft 2 does.

4. Aurora

Aurora The Defiant

The Netherlands
    You're kidding, right?

5. Mikemarootsy

Mikemarootsy New Member

Something what should have been done, is making more space where you write your in-game name. Increase the amount of characters. Since I had a lame exp. with that for some days ago. So I had to choose my old name and not the new one. We're just talking of maybe 4-5 more letters generally. Because I think many others have been into something similar.
    So PLEASE do something with it, thumbs up (Y)