1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 3 Maps

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by Carnuss, Jul 27, 2011.

Season 3 Maps

1. Carnuss

Carnuss New Member

I prefered last Season's maps as Random, the new Season's maps are **** for Zerg.

2. EatMeReturns

EatMeReturns Happy Mapper Moderator

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Good, banelings ruin the game anyway.

Speaking of matchmaking and maps: I'm really not ok with how it doesn't download them until you're ready to go play and you try to play and then half of your party has to download the maps.

3. cHowziLLa

cHowziLLa New Member

Montreal
    i find a bunch of the new maps to favor zerg players a lot, open areas is what zerg players want. not closed/narrow chocke points.

4. Carnuss

Carnuss New Member

In the new Maps I find it more difficult to Fast Expand. I mainly play Terran and I find these Maps are even better for Terran anyway. It's just I've been playing Random recently and just as I was getting used to Zerg against other Races they change Maps. I've even had to change my TvT FE strategy because it just seems the maps seem to favor One Base vs FE. Looks like I'll just go back to playing as Terran again instead of Random. The new Maps are a step back in Balance IMO. My Siege Tanks <3 Season 3 Maps, lol.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011