1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TvP I should have lost

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Maps, Replays, Modding' started by me555, Jun 15, 2011.

TvP I should have lost

1. me555

me555 New Member

But I didn't, because of luck.

I know I didn't play well, I wasted too many scans, mangement, etc..

It was very lucky he didn't go colli or HT.

So criticisms welcome!!

Attached Files:

2. darthdeus

darthdeus New Member

Couple of thinkgs

- always wall in against Protoss, it will keep DTs out and really help you against 4gate or 5gate zealot sentry
    - you got your stim really late considering you went for 3rax opening
    - once you see him expand, you have to expand yourself, or go allin ... your expansion was very late compared to his build
    - dont randomly scan, send in a SCV or a marine, it would even scout the expansion, instead your first scan didn't tell you anything
    - you got really fast engi bay, but no upgrades ...
    - bunker at choke while doing 3rax is a little overkill, instead you could've probably expanded earlier and put the bunker down the ramp, as the choke to the natural is small anyway
    - second scan on his nat was wasted too, SCV would've shown you the same thing
    - always get concussive shells, they make a huge difference since you can kite zealots
    - no scouting of his army, you don't know what unit composition he has, whether it is 10
    - when zealots engage your army, kite them, especially with siege tanks, or they will just kill the whole thing in couple of hits

after that it just becomes funky game, so I can't rly say much :) hope this helps