1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Cataclysm news was said today by Blizzard?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by the8thark, Feb 10, 2010.

Discussion in 'Blizzard Forum' started by the8thark, Feb 10, 2010.

1. the8thark

the8thark New Member

I didn't watch the confrence today cause I had to work. So I'm really interested to hear from somebody who did watch about the Catalysm news if there was any.

2. cautionmike_190

cautionmike_190 New Member

Philippines
    i missed it to T_T

3. Fenix

Fenix Moderator

As far as I know, they just said that it would be released this year. I was in class at the time, so I just have this from hearsay.

4. Lobsterlegs

Lobsterlegs Guest

Something about a portable auction house for your iphone or somethin'

5. EonMaster

EonMaster Eeveelution Master

Black City, Unova
    I saw it, and what I remember is that it will be released this year, though not sure if it will be before or after SC2 is released.

I remember this because they said this was the first time in years that Blizzard has produced 2 major releases in the same year.

6. uggsgogo

uggsgogo Guest

The good seaman is known in bad weather.

Officially the largest UK Online Store for Ed Hardy, Smet, Christian Audigier and many more of the greatest fashion brands.The Best Ed Hardy Online Store who focuses on designer clothing wholesale and retail.ecsneaker.com carries famous brands from Ed Hardy Men and Women T shirts, Ed Hardy sale, Ed Hardy,Discount coach handbags,cheap men and women t shirts wholesale, cheap ed hardy tees, products range from Jeans, Polos & Tees, Hoodies & Fleece, Shirts & Dress, Shoes & Boots, Caps & Scarves.Ralph Lauren polo tshirt,polo tshirt.