1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zeratul, Raynor, Kerrigan and Duran suck.

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Story and Races' started by Mortal314, Jun 11, 2010.

Zeratul, Raynor, Kerrigan and Duran suck.

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Story and Races' started by Mortal314, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Zeratull

Zeratull Guest

I am the only person that thought these characters were awesome?

Agreed that Duuran was crap. Yes, the overminds and the cerebrates were cool. But Kerrigan is a very powerful psychic. The law of nature is survival of the fittest and she was the fittest. Go have a teary... Man the way Kerrigan got to the top is so much cooler than just, 'oh I'm the overmind, because i'm psychic I run everyone...'. The overmind was no more powerful than a high templer. Remember Tassadar? yahh.. he killed the huge ugly b*tch. So suck on that!! The weak overmind deserved to die. Try doing that to Kerrigan.. remember Zeretul flees at his first confrontation with the Queen of Blades.. yeh, shed eat that ugly piece of stale ugly chicken schnitzel alive!

As for the cerebrates. I thought they were pretty lame... All they do is talk. Gay much?! If you wanna play a game where all you do is talk, go over to the MMORPGs and have a blast. The strategy, action game crowd can stay here, and play with this half horrific/half sexy character that took over the Zerg.

ps, I think the Raynor/Kerrigan backstory the Blizzard team has created is fantastic! Really love what you've done with the story line and hoping it continues in SC2! Can't wait!!!!

...but yeh, you'll probably need to invent some new characters to keep things exciting. Maybe someone other than the Tychus Findlay dude, who so far looks very boring. But I have faith he'll become exciting like Raynor's character

2. Arzgoth

Arzgoth New Member

I despise all three of these characters including the terrans and the protoss, But there is no one i despise more than kerrigan, A traitor to her own race, a disgusting abomination. I hope she is punished terribly and a new overmind takes form to be the leader of the zerg.

3. Queen.B

Queen.B New Member

Seriously how did you figure that one out ?:wacko: She was betrayed by Mengks not the other way around.You really need to play the story cause i wont spoil it for you but you should find out the truth about the overmind before you spread your crap all over the place.

4. Muaddib

Muaddib New Member

LOL this is hilerious! :D

You're right but also wrong.

Of course from our point of view the unholy alliance of Raynor-Kerrigan-Fenix-Mengsk against their own kind the UED is insane but you forget the Koprolu sector politics.

The death of the Overmind (which all 'good' forces rightfully wanted) had freed Kerrigan, which played it innocent to everybody. Zeratul didn't trust her but he obeyed the orders of his Raszagal (who was under Kerrigans sway).

The tyrant UED had sent the
    same Terrans to exile and posed a serious threat to everybody's freedom (like Kerrigan tells Raynor: "you know what their capable of, you've read Earth's hirtory")

Since she fooled everybody that she's "normal" and trustworthy, and the UED posed a real threat it was logical to join forces against them.

They all realize their mistgke in the last BW mission when they join forces against her.

Kerrigan didn't kill the player cerebrate - she clearly talks to him in that same last mission briefing.

5. Mortal314

Mortal314 New Member

It doesn't say that she killed him in the mission but it does in starcraft wikia.
    I know topic necrophilia.

6. zenicide

zenicide New Member

Romania
    Duran was awesome no matter what you all say!! xD