1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zerg Ingame Checklist

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by Takaim, Feb 20, 2012.

Zerg Ingame Checklist

Discussion in 'StarCraft 2 Strategy Discussion' started by Takaim, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Takaim

Takaim Member

What's up guys?

Anyway... Trying to get my friend into SC2 a little more than he already is. I've yet to actually see him play though. But the whole question around this thread is simply as the title states. I'm a random player, but specialize in protoss and terran. Zerg has always been my weakness in SC2 so I decided to branch out a bit to make him a stronger zerg player. I can play well enough but he's really into the mechanics of games, breaking things down so that he can go above and beyond in understanding them.

Back to the point though... I'm looking for a sort of in game check list for zerg. By this I mean I'd like a list of actions are zerg player should do in between the micro and macro of the game. Things to run through when the player is in a lull if you will. For instance...

-Check Queens
    -Inject
    -Check Tumors
    -Check PSI

Really that's all I'm looking for. To me that seems like the only stuff to worry about but again... Definitely not a pro zerg by any means.

On a side request, any pointers to add on to doing such tasks would be much obliged. Pointers along the lines of spreading creep tumors more efficiently, injecting, etc and so forth.